
I made these two for fun - the first is from today and the folded name is a week or two ago. Cool? =)
.
My Two Cents on the new Mac/PC ads that go against Windows 7:
It was funny the first 100 times and smart too. This time around, however, it feels like it is just in bad taste. I've also noticed something too reading the comments on various hosting websites of the ads. Non-mac users, for the most part, don't care. Mac users, for the most part, are defending it or helping to bash non-mac users. The ads have gotten to the point where they are just preaching to the choir. They have. Go look at comments yourself and what the majority of each group says.
.
Actually, Windows 7 is doing quite well in ratings and reviews and that's what non-mac users care for more, I imagine. Personally, I'm a user of both now. I use a mac and I use windows. I get why mac is so great and I remember and still see why windows is so great. Knowing both, I still prefer windows and that's just me. I'm not here to offer benefits and liabilities of each OS. I'm just saying I'm noticing a trend. Look more closely and you might too, if your head isn't stuck in an apple of course or caught in between a window hahaha. That's a joke; take it easy.
.
Both systems have never given me more problems than the other. Actually, to tell you the truth, I use macs (that's with an S) at school and my friends' too and I found overall more problems with the macS than with windows... just saying.
.
By the way, what's PC stand for again? Yeppp...

No comments:
Post a Comment